1. Information on how to enter this competition and the Prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is The Lost Lands Pty Ltd. Employees of this organisation, its affiliate organisations and their immediate families are ineligible to enter the competition.
3. Entry is open to all Australian residents over the age of 18.
4. The competition commences on Monday 20 June 2022 at 5.00pm AEDT and ends on Wednesday 29 June 2022 at 5.00pm AEDT (the Promotion Period). Any entry submitted outside the Promotion Period will be deemed invalid and will not be eligible for the Prize.
5. To enter the competition and be eligible for the Prize, entrants must respond to the following question in the socials post comments – tell us your ‘favourite artist on the lineup and what Sapphire Coast experience you’d like to share with them’. Participants must confirm an email subscription, follow our social channels & tag a friend in their comment to submit an entry.
7. Only one entry per email address may be submitted. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter.
8. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be judged based upon the creative merit of the answer to question in the post. All entries must be the original independent creation of the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third-party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
9. One person will win the “Prize”. The estimated total prize value is $3,770 (GST Included). The Prize is tickets only to the event (including camping) and the other listed items. All vouchers are valid for 12 months or more. Hillcrest Accom not available in Dec/Jan or public holidays.
10. One prize winner will be selected by a panel of judges at the offices of the Promoter on June 30, 2022.
11. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for any loss (including, for the avoidance of doubt, any consequential loss), damages, or injury incurred by any of the winners or their associates in connection with taking up the Prize. The winners of the Prize are fully responsible for arranging fulfilment of the Prize at their cost (e.g. flights, accommodation, expenses, etc.).
12. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If a Prize winner fails to claim, or is unable to take up or use, their Prize for any reason whatsoever (including, but not limited to, sickness or travel complications), the Promoter will not be obliged to compensate the Prize winner and the Promoter will be entitled to, in its sole discretion, award the Prize to another entrant.
13. The Prize winners will be notified by email on June 30 2022 AEDT. The names of the winners may be published on Wanderer Festival social media channels.
14. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, unauthorised access to or alterations of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including, but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the rights in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to State laws and regulations.
16. All details of the entrants will be used and preserved in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the office of the Promoter. Unless otherwise notified, the Promoter may use the entries and details of entrants for promotional and publicity purposes. Entrants consent to their full names and/or their entries being used in all media by the Promoter.
17. The Promoter and its associated companies will not be held liable for any loss (including, for the avoidance of doubt, any consequential loss), damage, cost, expense or injury directly or indirectly incurred or sustained by any of the Prize winners or their associates as a result of the Prize winners accepting or taking part in any aspect of the Prize.
18. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
19. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of NSW and the Promoter and entrants agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of NSW.
20. The Lost Lands Pty Ltd is a registered company with offices at 5/32 Market St Merimbula 2548 NSW.