To purchase tickets, please read all the Terms and Conditions.
This ticket is sold by Wanderer Festival Pty Ltd (ABN 36 612 334 817). The following conditions are of sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment), entry and attendance at the Event.
1. ‘You’ and ‘your’ refers to the customer. ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’, ‘Festival’ and ‘Event organiser’ refers to Wanderer Festival Pty Ltd, its directors, employees, contractors, volunteers and authorised persons. ‘This agreement’ means these terms and conditions and any other conditions specified by us on our website and booking forms.
2. Tickets are sold subject to the Festival conditions of sale and to the terms and conditions of entry to the Festival venue.
3. All ticket sales are final. Once purchased, tickets are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. It is a condition of sale that tickets may not be offered for re-sale and they are only valid if purchased from an authorised Festival outlet or via our website.
4. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be available unless the Event is cancelled. This is an all-weather Event. No refunds will be made if you choose not to attend due to inclement weather.
5. You must supply your CORRECT FULL NAME at the time of purchase.
6. The BARCODED TICKET is required for entry to the Event. Print the barcoded ticket, or carry the barcoded ticket in your smartphone, and bring it to the Event. The barcode is required for scanning at entry. NO BARCODED TICKET, NO ENTRY.
7. If entering the Event as an adult, ID to prove legal age must be shown if required or on demand. Children under the age of 18 will not be allowed to enter the Festival with an adult ticket.
8. ACCOMPANIED YOUTH TICKETS: For duty of care reasons, and to be in keeping with the family-based nature of the Event, “Children’s” tickets can only be purchased in conjunction with an adult ticket or by an adult who has already purchased a ticket. A child is aged between 3 and 17 and must be wristbanded with the “responsible adult” who purchased the ticket. The youth will be wristbanded for the same festival dates as the responsible adult who accompanies them. Festival also reserves the right to refuse entry to those who present as “children” for wristbanding at the Festival yet who fail to satisfy our personnel they are indeed accompanied by the responsible adult who purchased the ticket.
A “responsible adult” is a person who is acting in place of a parent and who could reasonably be expected to exercise responsible supervision of the accompanied youth.
9. INFANT TICKETS: For duty of care reasons and to ensure the festival is aware of the number of infants onsite, infant tickets must be booked in conjunction with an adult ticket or by an adult who has already purchased a ticket. Infant tickets are free of charge. The responsible adult must print the BARCODED infant ticket or carry the barcoded ticket on their smartphone, and bring it to the event for scanning at entry. Each individual infant must have an infant ticket. An infant is aged 2 years or under.
A “responsible adult” is a person who is acting in place of a parent and who could reasonably be expected to exercise responsible supervision of the infant.
10. If we determine that the price of tickets set out on our website, or the website of our ticketing agent, is in error, persons who have purchased tickets will be contacted. If the error has resulted in the purchaser being overcharged, the amount overcharged will be refunded. If the error has resulted in the purchaser being undercharged, we reserve the right to charge the purchaser the balance of the correct ticket price. If ticket holders disagree, tickets can be cancelled and a full refund provided net of the non-refundable booking fee.
11. Tickets sold for the Event are standing room only unless otherwise stated.
12. Tickets may be purchased Australia wide and internationally, but ticket holders must be present at the venue on the date of the selected ticket type. No refunds will be given if the ticket holder cannot attend the Event for whatever reason. Patrons who have Covid-19 on the festival dates are able to roll tickets over to Wanderer Festival 2023. A PCR test must be provided as evidence for this request to be processed.
13. Tickets may only be purchased with a credit card issued in the purchaser’s name. Any applicable fees and surcharges include GST.
14. Tickets are sold on the express condition that ticket holders are bound by the rules and regulations issued by the Event organiser, the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia and the State of Victoria and the rules and regulations enacted thereunder.
15. We reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, vary any advertised program, change venue and vary audience capacity. No claim for compensation shall be made in the event that the program is varied due to the non-appearance of an advertised artist.
16. All bags/containers may be subject to a full search. NO ALCOHOL, NO GLASS, NO OPEN DRINK CONTAINERS. The Festival event area is licensed – alcohol must not be brought into the Event: any found or discovered alcohol which was brought into the Event will be confiscated. Glass must not be brought into the Event: any found will be confiscated. Sealed drink containers will be permitted to be brought into the Event – the contents of any open container will NOT be permitted into the Event.
17. A valid ticket will be exchanged for a wristband to be fitted at the designated area near the entrance to the Festival and must be worn at all times. Wristbands must remain intact to gain entrance to the Festival. Damage to a wristband (even if accidental) will render it invalid and access to the venue denied.
18. Admission to individual Festival stages and venues is subject to capacity.
19. Ticket holders agree to comply with all Festival security arrangements, as well as those of the venue provider, including personal searches (if deemed necessary by Festival). All GLASS, ALCOHOL, ILLEGAL DRUGS, WEAPONS, or DANGEROUS ITEMS are prohibited and will be confiscated. No claim may be made against the Festival or the venue provider for items confiscated. Persons found in possession of illegal drugs, weapons or dangerous items will be removed from the venue and will lose their Festival wristband.
20. We may refuse admission to any ticket holder for any reasonable cause and may request any ticket holder to leave the venue for any reasonable cause.
21. Entry is at your own risk and we reserve the right to refuse entry. We shall not be held liable for any loss, injury, or damages sustained entering or on within the Event – to the extent allowed by the law.
22. The ticket holder consents (and where a ticket holder is under the age of 18 (minor), the adult parent or guardian purchasing the ticket for a minor, and/or accompanying a minor to the Event consents on behalf of the minor) to being included in all photography, filming and sound recording conducted by or on behalf of the Event Organiser and consent to all photography, filming and sound recording obtained by the Event Organiser being used by the Event Organiser on a royalty free and for worldwide use basis in perpetuity. The Event Organiser may assign the Event Organiser’s rights under this clause to a third party for use in connection with the event.
23. The possession or use of video cameras, professional photographic equipment (including SLR with interchangeable lens), other visual, sound recording or transmission equipment is absolutely prohibited. Any person, not in possession of an official Festival Media Pass endorsed for film and/or photography as appropriate, found using a video camera or any device to record performances will be expelled from the venue, will lose their Festival wristband, and may be subject to further legal action.
24. We disclaim any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third party including the products, services, actions or failure to act of the Event venue or other person in connection with the Event or the Festival or otherwise referred to on this website.
25. Entry is at the ticket holders own risk. Appropriate footwear and clothing must be worn at all times while attending the Event. We shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or at the Event – to the extent allowed by the law.
26. We take no responsibility for any hearing damage or loss, please use ear plugs if necessary.
27. You will be liable for any loss or damage caused at the Event by you or your invitees.
28. All undercover venues are smoke free and some external areas may be designated smoke free.
29. The Festival Event Area is Licensed. Patrons wishing to consume alcohol must be 18 years and over (photographic ID will be required as proof of age) and may only consume alcohol purchased within the Event. We reserve the right to evict patrons who disobey or break Responsible Service of Alcohol legislation and the law. In accordance with legislation, children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult when entering the licensed area. Alcohol may only be consumed within the licensed area. Certain areas of the Event are deemed ‘dry’ and no alcohol will be permitted.
30. Anyone found supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be evicted from the Event, will lose their Festival wristband, and criminal charges may be a consequence.
31. Persons found in possession of illegal drugs will be evicted from the Event, will lose their Festival wristband, and may face criminal charges.
32. The whole Festival Event area is a GLASS FREE ZONE and no glass must be brought into any part of the Event.
34. Trading signs or other signs are not permitted without our prior written consent. No ticket holder shall be entitled to do any trading without the written consent of the Event organisers.
35. Ambush marketing will not be tolerated. Setting up a promotional presence within or near the Festival is not allowed without prior written consent of the Event organisers.
36. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion whether commercial or non-commercial without prior written consent of the Event organisers.
37. In the case of an emergency evacuation or situation, you must follow all Festival and other official directives.
38. No animals will be permitted onto the Festival site, with the exception of guide dogs.
39. Fires and fireworks are not permitted.
40. Activities such as moshing, crowd surfing and stage-diving are not permitted. Patrons engaging in these or other dangerous activities will be evicted from the Event and will lose their Festival wristband.
41. We care for our environment and community. Please be respectful and place any litter in the recycle or other bins provided around the Event venue. Be waste and water wise – thank you.
42. Please respect the festival grounds and surrounds and do not create excessive noise or litter while traveling to and from the Event.
43. Any breach of any of these terms and conditions will entitle the Event organisers to evict the ticket holder from the venue and confiscate any ticket or wristband, without refund.
44. No promise is made by the Festival that this website is error free or that files downloaded from this site are free of viruses or contamination.